Friday, May 27, 2011

Beautiful belly

Too much fun taking photos. Taking pictures is so much fun for me that I feel like I am going to explode.

Again in my creative world it is another outlet for me just to have a blast.

Here are some shots of my latest, victim, LOL. Tiffany happens to be my best friend and we took belly shots with her first pregnancy, too. Some shots below of both. First time I just took two sheets as the backdrop. This time I found a bolt of fabric at a yard sale as the backdrop.


Tiffany is very happy this theses as she was with the originals.

I can't help myself I took all the pictures into photoshop and cleaned some small stuff up. (wrinkles, brightened the color, changed color of a few things, brightened eyes, etc.)

Anyway.. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Let me know what you think.. Would love some other opinions on them.

Grayson - Boy #2






Alec Boy #1


No comments:

Post a Comment