Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Balloon Stork - Too Cute

My best friend just had a baby shower and all she wanted was a balloon stork I had found on the internet.

I haven't been doing balloons long.. actually this is my second "party" with anything balloons that I have done. So I had to "figure it out".

With a little help from my husband and with loads of hunting for the right balloons. Man I wish my small town had more options. Sorry got side tracked. Anyway, here is the my first attempt at a Stork.


Let me know what you guys think. I know I need more highth on the legs. I am still learning.

I didn't think too bad for my first attempt.

100 white dart balloons, 98 yellow water balloons, 12 white 9" balloons, 4 - 9" yellow balloons, structure and about one and half hours. 

She was extremely happy with it and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment