Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My escape to Photoshop


Life has been even more hectic since last blog. Lost a month somewhere, with two new kids in the house I am busier than ever.

But I can always escape into Photoshop.

The world of Photoshop is a great place to be. You can be stronger, skinner, have friends over, and make a lasting memory that you didn’t experience first hand.

Thru some of my photo manipulations you can see that Photoshop make the world a better place.

 
Client’s dad always wanted his truck photographed in front of a cotton field. Since the truck couldn’t go to the field, the field was brought to the truck.



Make a perfectly good snapshot turn into a picture worthy of sharing.


Make an EX go away.

Make a small town car show become a studio shot.


Have the picture taken that we just never got around to doing.

I just love the world of Photoshop. Guess I have to get back to reality.

Where do you escape too?

No comments:

Post a Comment